Saturday, December 15, 2012
1. Le Creuset Signature Round Wide Dutch Oven The only Le Creuset I own is a pie dish. Can I live without a dutch oven? Of course. Would I love to have one sitting on my stove? Of course.
2. Dragonscale Planter These really belong at the top of my list. I have a few terra cota pots that have moss growing on them and they're my absolute favorite. I have attempted to get moss to grow on the other pots but it's just not working for me. These pots come with moss cultured on the surface so that it starts growing immediately.
3. Floral Silver Creamer I spotted a big bucket of these when we were at The Paris Market a few weeks ago. I'd love to have all of them but at $24.50 a piece, one sitting by my coffee pot will do just fine!
4. myAgenda Spiral Refill This is my favorite planner. I have the leather folio cover that goes with it and obviously need a new one for the new year.
5. Buffalo Plaid Apron I love aprons and in buffalo plaid? Even better!
6. SusyJack Custom Wood Recipe Box I don't really need a new recipe box but I absolutely love this one.
7. Provencal Stripe Towels They remind me of French grain sacks.
What's on your Christmas list?